Monday, July 7, 2014

{fort worth wedding}

Hello everyone! Today I present to you Mrs. Tyler Nissen! Madeline is
one of my dearest friends from high school and I was so
overjoyed to spend the weekend of July 21st celebrating her marriage to the
love of her life! Congrats, you two!
Here a few fashion pictures and general adorable shots from their very 
special day! Everything was so beautifully arranged I couldn't resist taking pictures.
With a wedding of 30 people, Madeline & Tyler did a wonderful job at making the 
reception intimate and meaningful with small tables, fun games, 
a unique food menu, time of mingle, and more.
 So much laughter & such great conversations!

Time for a few blog pictures...
What I'm Wearing:
Dusty rose dress by J.Crew from Buffalo Exchange,
necklace from mom's jewelry bow,
 & wedges by Kenna
 The Marty Leonard Community Chapel in Fort Worth
 Their reception at the Reata 

Most of the Bridal Entourage
Cutting the cake
Gluten-free Vanilla Cinnamon Cake
Vegan Flour-less Chocolate Cake 

Playing games at the wedding

Lovely little details...
Bridal Entourage gifts from Maddie's aunt

The center pieces and games

Our sassy shoes... including Maddie's PINK cowgirl boots

Thoughtful Bridal Entourage gifts for each girl

2 comments:

  1. Love this post Abbey....you really captured a lot of the spirit and the details of this special day!!
    Jill S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jill! I had a wonderful time sitting with you and Steve :)

      Delete