Every year for the fourth of July (also my birthday), I commit to wearing a complete
Patriotic ensemble. This year my older sister, Allison, made it easy on me when she
gave me this amazing flower crown made by one of her friends, the owner and creator of The Heartshaped Hotel. But friends, my crown isn't any ordinary flower crown...
it is a special made birthday crown adorned with sparkly stars, huge roses,
and mini red, white, and blue bows. I wanted to thank The Heartshaped Hotel
for custom making it for me!
In addition to my fabulous flower crown present, I kept the Independence day theme
flowing with a pair of bright red jeans and my favorite Anthropologie blouse!
What better style inspiration than the stars and stripes of our American flag!
| What I'm Wearing: Blouse by Meadow Rue from Anthropologie, red jeans by BDG from Urban Outfitters, & head dress made by The Heartshaped Hotel |
![]() |
| Wearing my down at the beach with my flag swimsuit |
![]() |
| Yes, even my nails were patriotic... |





No comments:
Post a Comment