 |
What I'm wearing: Tank from Urban Outfitters, shorts from Forever 21, necklace from M.Santana, & shoes by Chaco from REI |
This week I drove down to Crested Butte to visit a friend who just moved there :) Such an adorable, out-doorsy town! I love it! As I was traveling in this lovely outfit, I realized that I have never featured a casual hiking outfit, which is what I'm wearing anytime I don't post on my blog. Its not that I don't find my Colorado-y hiking outfits cute (a.k.a. when I dress like REI employee Abbey), I just don't know how interested you all would be in checking out a less "fashion forward" post. So when I'm not wearing what you've seen on my blog, this is what you'll spot me in. Chacos, chacos, chacos... I swear by mine!
 |
| Check out Crested Butte! |
 |
| Biking through the Aspens |
 |
| Highest point on the mountain |
No comments:
Post a Comment