Coming Back From Church
 |
What Heather's wearing: Dress (lace top) by Pins and Needles from Urban Outfitters, skirt by Zoompy, sandals by MRKT from DWS, bangles from H&M, watch by La Mer from Urban Outfitters (gift), earrings from Francescas, & ring from Kohls (borrowed from sister). |
 |
What Rachel's Wearing: Cardigan from Old Navy, tank top & necklace from Forever 21,
skirt from Forever 21 (borrowed from sister), & sandals from Target |
One thing that I love about my roommate Heather's style is that she does such an amazing job at mixing & matching the clothes in her closet. For example, the lace "blouse" she has on in these photos is actually a dress from Urban Outfitters! She often wears it as a top with a patterned skirt and the dress plays as a slip! So innovative :)
As for Rachel, I wish we had the same shoe size because her tan braided flats look adorable with everything; I want them! They can look casual with cropped jeans or make a flirty skirt a little more causal. It doesn't hurt that she has an awesome tan too!
Cool my ring made your blog! (SUCCESS!!!!)
ReplyDelete