Wednesday, June 27, 2012

{lucky ones}

What I'm wearing:
Blouse by from Urban Outfitters,
pants from Gap,
earrings by Lucky, necklace (gift from Karen),
&  watch by Marc Jacobs



I wore this airy blouse to a second interview to stay cool, which was a perfect choice since my interview was outside! I adore the ruffly detailing on the neckline because it makes it feminine, but isn't too much. As I walked into my interview, the lady complimented me saying "I love your Lucky earrings!" I figured this was good sign & I was impressed she knew the brand just by looking at it :) Lucky jewelry is so distinct with its rustic style and tons of turquoise... hence why I love it!


Also, please keep the state of Colorado in your thoughts & prayers as these aweful fires are raging in Fort Collins, Colorado Springs, & now Boulder too among other places. Pray for water and for the families that are loosing their homes. Thank you for keeping my home in your thoughts!




Flagstaff in Boulder, Colorado
©Whitney Hight Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment