Tuesday, May 1, 2012

{tying things up}

All rockin' the brown belt. 
Today I wasn't too keen on my work outfit, so when I got home I changed into something more comfortable (& a little cuter). Turns out my roomies and I think alike and we all decided to go with the brown belts today. 

The Annex

Seniors 2012
With the end of college, everything is tying up: student teaching, finals, and the last Annex. Tonight my college church ministry, the Annex, had the last gathering for the year and my last Annex in college. I can't even begin to describe how much of an impact the Annex has had on my life in college and on my faith. From bible studies, service trips, and weekly worship and talks to 80's dance parties & ultimate frisbee teams, the Annex has provided me with so many joyful memories. I wouldn't be the woman I am today if it wasn't for the community I found at the Annex!

No comments:

Post a Comment