Saturday, May 12, 2012

{School of Education}


Shannon
Elementary Education
What Shannon's wearing:
Dress from Forever21 NY, shoes from Marshalls,
earrings & belt from Target

Me
Secondary Spanish Education
What I'm wearing:
Dress by Milly of New York (gift), watch by Michael Kors,
clutch by Hobo (gift), & heels by Steve Madden
Heather
School of Journalism
What Heather's wearing:
 Dress from Urban Outfitters,
wedges from Target, bracelet by Monet (gift from mom),
necklace from Forever21
On Thursday, my roommates & I, among thousands of other University of Colorado graduates, went to our first of two commencement ceremonies!! It was such a joyful day. I am so blessed to have shared so many wonderful memories with my dearest friends. Also, my family came out from out of state to visit me! I can't believe it has been four years and I'm done with college. Now onto the job searching ;)

Teachers

 ¡Las profesoras de español!






No comments:

Post a Comment