Monday, May 28, 2012

{colorful jeans}

What Heather's wearing:
Red jeans from Heartbreaker, sweater from thrift store in Nederland,

purse by Giani Bernini, moccasins from Minnetonka,
watch by La Mer from Urban Outfitter,
pink bracelets from Forever 21

What I'm wearing:
Lace vest from Argentina, v-neck by Frenchi from Nordstrom,
gray pants from American Eagle, necklace from Francescas,
oxford shoes from Steve Madden, & ring by W.A.R.

Colored jeans are such a great summer staple, whether they are red, mint green, purple, or gray! Heather & I both own a red pair and I recently got these gray ones from American Eagle. They have a great collection of colors for the summer :) You can be creative with your combinations. For example, Heather went for the all-out-Minnesota style with her heavy knitted sweater & I decided to wear a lighter weight lace vest! Be anticipating a lot of outfits with these pants, since I really like them!!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the lace vest! Lightweight vests are an easy way to spruce up any outfit, Argentinians know whats up.

    ReplyDelete