Friday, March 16, 2012

{summer weather & great friends}

What I'm wearing:
Dress by Patagonia from REI, sweater from
Anthropology, boots by Frye, & necklace from m.santana


I have cute friends!

Stylish Rachel-mate

What Rachel's wearing:
Striped shirt & pants from Aeropostale,
jean shirt from Old Navy, TOMS from Nordstorm
Shannon's teaching outfit

What Shannon's wearing:
Dress from Target, cardigan (borrowed), &
boots from Marshalls
How crazy is this summer weather all throughout the country. In Colorado yesterday is was in the 70's, so I decided to where my Patagonia dress and my Key Lime sweater from Anthropology. I love mixing a summer dress with cowboy boots. It makes me feel southwestern :)
As for my roomies, how cute are they!? Rachel definitely received major hipster points for her amazing mix-make masters piece yesterday.  I loved how she paired bright pants with a jean shirt and neutral shoes. Shannon has an adorable outfit on for teaching. Teal and tan complement each other well in this outfit! Good work friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment