Monday, March 19, 2012

{floral focus}

What I'm wearing:
Cardigan from Gap, t-shirt from Pitaya,
scarf from Argentina, necklace from Bramble,
jeans by Citizens of Humanity, boots from Steve Madden,
& watch by Marc Jacobs

One week until spring break, so I'm busting out the floral! It wasn't as warm in Colorado today, as it was this weekend, but now that I'm in spring mode there is no going back. Recently I realized how obsessed I am with the bright red color of my cardigan. I now own a tank top, a cardigan, a long skirt, & a v-neck, all in that exact shade of red.

What color have you loved to wearing recently?

2 comments:

  1. Hey Abbey, I love the blog, it gets better every week! St. pat's Day was cool, the cupcakes were amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've loved turquoise recently Abs! Probs thanks to your inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete