Finally got me some red pants! I literally have been stalking down people on Pinterest to figure how to wear red pants and I bought a pair last week at Urban. I decided to go with a dark shirt and my gray blazer to tone it down. I also matched the brown leathers in my belt & shoes. I was a little hot today with the amazing weather, but it was worth it to wear my new pants!!
Do you have an crazy clothing items you are dying to wear? Let me know in a comment :)
Dinner at Madies
![]() |
| Balsamic Chicken Pasta Salad |
| Mango Raspberry Sorbet with Blackberries |



I have those red pants too! I like the way you toned them down with the gray blazer and brown leather. Too bad I can't wear cute heels like you can, it'd make me 6'5"!
ReplyDelete