What I'm wearing:
Sweater by Eastside/Westside from Marshalls,
pants from Gap, flats by Cooperation from Urban Outfitters,
necklace (two gifts joined together, chain from Tiffany's,
cross from Switzerland), & watch by Marc Jacobs.
Tennessee orange "Pray for Scott" bracelet
since 2009
Tennessee orange "Pray for Scott" bracelet
since 2009
After a 5 year battle with cancer my dear friend Scott went on to heaven. I am so blessed to have been able to travel home to Chicago to say goodbye and let him know how much I love him. He helped me grow so much and become the woman I am today by toughening me up with his practical jokes, challenging me to know Jesus in a deeper way, and showing me what true joy and courage means in this life. I will miss him so much, but I feel comfort knowing that he's jumping for joy in heaven right now, cancer free. He ran the race and I know that when he was welcomed into the kingdom the Lord said "well done, good and faithful servant."
| Me & Scott in 2008 |
![]() |
| Son Servants Staff in 2009 |

Love those pants Abs! I just bought them today, you're so inspiring :) Also, I really like those shoes you're wearing. I have really high arches, are those shoes comfortable/supportive at all? They're super cute!
ReplyDeleteLove you Abs, Maddie
P.S. I'm missing Scott a lot today, I'm probs going to call you later...