Friday, April 25, 2014

{with spring, comes new life}

What I'm wearing:
Dress from Target,
necklace  by (borrowed from my sister),
wedges by Kenna,
watch by Michael Kors,
gold bangle from my mom

John looked handsome in his
Levi Jeans, Penguin boots, and
Banana Republic button-down and tie
I love springtime for the life that it brings! Beautiful flowers, baby animals, and the celebration of Easter. We rejoice in the resurrection of Jesus Christ and spend time reflecting on the sacrifice he made for us. I am so thankful for the new life I have in the Lord and am so blessed by the family and friends. Spending Easter at home in Chicago was the best way to spend the weekend. My family sat down at a table set for fourteen people! How wonderful is that?! Aside from missing my oldest sister, Allison, I couldn't have asked for a better day!

No comments:

Post a Comment