Monday, April 28, 2014

{even teachers dress up for prom}

Emily and I went out to dinner
before the dance at Linger in Denver
Even though the risk of being asked "which high school do you go to?" when you are actually a teacher is at its ultimate high when dressing up for prom, it is definitely worth it! My coworker, Emily, and I (along with a few others) all decided to dress up and go all out for the evening. Our school offers a prom dress rental and to show girls that the dresses they offer are actually very lovely we decided to rent our outfits for the night. Hopefully more girls will rent there dresses next year! I decided to add a little color to my full-length black gown with a bejeweled necklace from J.Crew. I'm glad I did because it helped bring my outfit all together. The students looked so wonderful at the dance and had an amazing time! I really enjoy chaperoning dances and seeing the girls all glammed out. I love full length gowns and unfortunately there aren't many situations in life where you get to wear one, so I always encourage girls to were floor-length dresses to the dances! And sometime I even join them ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment