Tuesday, April 22, 2014

{celebrating Madeline and the arrival of spring in Chicago}


With the bride to be, Madeline
What I'm wearing:
Foral blouse from Many Belles Forward,
lace dress by Fire Los Angeles from Marshalls,
& wedges by Kenna

On Saturday, the sun was shining over Madeline's bridal shower! What a wonderful day to spend fill of laughter, words of advice, and lovely bridal gifts. Madeline and I have know each other since high school and she has helped me become the person I am today! This June, Maddie and Tyler are getting hitched in a quaint Texas wedding with 40 of their closest family and friends. This saturday was a wonderful opportunity to gather together with women of all ages from our community and spend time loving on Maddie. She is such a ray of light and is the most humble bride. It was such a joy to celebrate her upcoming marriage with so many of my beautiful friends from high school.

For the occasion, I revamped a bridesmaids dress from a wedding I was in last summer. Layering a loose fitting blouse or sweater is a great way change up a sundress. In this outfit, I took this loose floral top and paired it with a simple lace dress. It is a fun way to transition into springtime outfits without the need for a cardigan!

No comments:

Post a Comment