Tuesday, October 29, 2013

{catching up with me}

What I'm wearing:
Coat from Charlotte Russe,
jeans by American Eagle,
boots by Unity,
earrings from World Market,
necklace from Switzerland 
Fall is my favorite time of year. The leaves are changing, people are all bundled up, and the brisk air wakes you for beautiful autumn days. Recently, I have been fully embracing fall fashion at work. Today I was tempted with wear my new autumn hue jacket all day. And to my surprise, we had a fire drill at the end of the day and since I was so cold after it, I actually wore it during my 7th period class :)

With my busy work schedule, new things ahead of me for next year, and the everyday madness of life, I haven't been blogging much (as you may have noticed). I am doing really well, but I find myself stepping back on occasion and realizing how quickly life continues on. With the help of rest, good friends, quality conversations, and prayer, I get through my days and trust that the Lord in using me in everything I do, not matter how big or small and no matter how organized or unorganized! And I am so thankful for all of it!

P.S. Here are few other photos of fall outfits I haven't posted. Enjoy! Also, soon I'll be posting Halloween costume pictures (which are all hand sewn). Get excited!
At a friend's concert:
Dress by Free People

At the Buffs game with Karen!
Isn't she a cutie?
Pumpkin picking with John and Sarah
What I'm wearing:
Jacket and vest by Patagonia,
scarf gift,
boots by Steve Madden,
jeans from American Eagle




No comments:

Post a Comment