 |
What Heather's wearing:
Dress from Target,
sandals from DSW ,
sunglasses from Urban Outfitters,
necklace from Anthropologie,
purse from ,
bracelet from Pikes Place Market in Seattle |
Even though this beauty doesn't live in Colorado anymore, we do share my hometown in common now! I love that when I come home to Chicago I get to see Heather in her new city life. She has adjusted so well into the trendy Chicago scene and looks adorable all the time. For our lunch date yesterday, she accented the white dots in her cute frock with a dramatic floral necklace from Anthro. All of the chunky necklaces from Anthropologie right now are wonderful accents for a number of styles: sweet and simple, dramatic diva, and many other looks. Since her dress and necklace speak for themselves, Heather chose a basic sandal and a over-the-shoulder bag. Heather is the perfect example of a Chicagoland sweetheart now!
No comments:
Post a Comment