| Her Ring! |
Wednesday, November 21, 2012
{shopping in Chicago}
Meet Heather! If you followed my blog prior to August, you should recognize her from many photo features for her impressive fashion sense. But in August, she packed up her big white suv and moved to Chicago. Luckily when I travel home to see my family, I get to spend time with this one (who lets be honest is part of my family!) For our reunion this time around, we spent the evening shopping in Lincoln Park and playing trivia with some of my friends from high school. Heather is getting married this Summer and we thought it would be fun to look for my bridesmaid's dress. Unfortunately, no luck finding a dress, but I had her pose for my blog in the store she bought her dress from a few months ago. Such an adorable store!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment