Thursday, November 1, 2012

{All Hallow's Eve}

With the amount of tacky halloween themed clothes
this week, I figured posting blogs wasn't necessary.
Between pumpkin tights & skeleton earrings, I love going all out 
for holidays, especially with my costumes. My roommate, Shannon, and I wanted to 
wear our hand-made cloaks, so we decided on a scary costume this year.
With the help of some black dresses, shimmery eye shadow,
and vampire blood, we slowly transformed into the 
Volterra vampires from Twilight. Here are some fun pictures
 of me and my friends celebrating Halloween this weekend. Enjoy!

With Bella & Edward, of course!
Clark Kent & Edward 
Zach the Super Creep
Adorable Little Jellyfish
The Gingerbread Man haha! 
Epic Fruit Ninja Battle
Dorothy & Glinda the Good Witch
And finally my #1 favorite of Saturday Night: Cat Lady

2 comments:

  1. So fun! Halloween is the best! LOVE y'alls costumes Abs! How did you make those capes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mads! My roommates and I sewed them by hand for the Harry Potter premier a few years ago using a pattern from Joanne Fabrics!

      Delete