Friday, July 27, 2012

{vibrant vida}

What I'm wearing:
Dress by Blush from Nordstroms,
jean shirt from Savers,
flats from Urban Outfitters,
watch by Michael Kors,
sunglasses by Vans,
& earrings (old, old gift from my sister, Allison)


Yesterday I had lunch with my roommates & best buds, Rachel & Heather. Both have been heavily featured on my blog this year and are beautiful women inside & out. Heather is moving to Chicago this weekend and I'm so excited for her! Selfishly I'll miss her & want her here with me in Colorado, but I know she has wonderful things ahead of her. Then, lovely Rachel is heading down to Honduras in a month to live & teach for 6 months. I'm so proud of her for taking that leap of faith to serve God like that! I am super excited for her to live in a Spanish-speaking country and be submerged in the language (I'm such a teacher...). I love both of these girls so much & am so blessed to have lived with them these past few years! ¿QuĂ© buena vida, no? :)

Heather & Rachel <3

No comments:

Post a Comment