| What I'm wearing: Dress by from TjMaxx, belt from Goodwill, flats from Urban Outfitters, earrings from Grandma Rosenwinkel, watch by Michael Kors, ruby ring from Grandpa Wavering. |
The other night, some friend's and I went to trivia night at a bar in Chicago. Everyone loves a good trivia night, right? With the humidity at every hour of the day, this flowy dress was perfect for keeping me cool! I love the detailing in the lace of this dress. At first, I was a little unsure about the unique back, but the cut definitely grew on me. As for the color of this dress... Trivia question: What color is described as the color halfway between green & yellow? Hint: It is a French word.
Answer: Chartreuse :)



Chartreuse! And I think the back of this dress is amazing. I like that it is hard to tell whether or not it is in fact incorporated into the dress design or whether it is a separate piece. love!
ReplyDelete