Saturday, July 14, 2012

{pretty in pink}

What I'm wearing:
Blouse from Paper Crane from Marshalls (gift from mom),
jeans by American Eagle,
belt from Goodwill, ring by Jamie Joseph,
bracelet by (gift from mom & dad)
flats by ecoté from Urban Outfitters,
earrings from Francesca's Closet,
& necklace by Judy Brandon
Although I was almost dying of heat stroke when I wore these pants, they sure looked cute with my new pink floral blouse. I'm not much of a pink girl (if you haven't noticed), but I received this blouse as a gift  and love the tiny blue flowers & the overall fit. The hints of blue allowed for me to wear my Jamie Joseph ring without being to matchy-matchy.
Where was I going, you ask? Antiquing with my cousin, Olivia, and with great success, I might add! I found an old 48-star American flag, a tea-length skirt (which will be on my blog soon), and other little goodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment