| What I'm Wearing: Sweater from BP, skirt from Target, boots by Boemos from Marshalls, tights from Forever 21, necklace from Francesca's Closet, & watch by Michael Kors |
With the cold night and limited hours of sunlight after work, I have been slacking on my posts this winter. But, in honor of the amazing Denver Broncos, I have been sporting orange and blue everyday this week (which I thought was worth documenting). Through the years, all of my teams have either been orange and blue or black and gold, so supporting the Broncos is very easy with my wardrobe. Today was one of my "more professional" spirited outfits (the others include vintage broncos logos and big hair bows). I love this clunky necklace. The huge beaded flowers do make a statement while the color adds a neutral element to the piece that makes it easy to wear with anything!
On the note of my recent hiatus: Recently while reflecting on my second anniversary of blogging, I decided for the rest of the school year to try to post at least once a week. When I first started in January of 2012, I took photos almost everyday with the help of gracious friends and a little bit more energy. I still love having my blog and I'm hoping to get back into posting more often! Maybe it'll even be my new year's resolution. Hopefully it sticks!
No comments:
Post a Comment