Thursday, December 19, 2013

{thankful for the land and the lake}

What I'm wearing:
Sweater by Indigenous,
flannel (thrifted),
jeans from Forever 21,
boots by Steve Madden,
wool socks from REI
Simple, cozy, and fully of joy: Threes ways that I would describe my Thanksgiving. I know its late to post this and now we are coming up on Christmas, but I figured better late than never, right? Spending my Thanksgiving break up in the wondrous forests of Michigan along side the breath-taking lake is my idea of the perfect weekend. I'm so thankful that my parents have instilled a love for Michigan in my heart and for the time I had to spend with my family. Our home is by far my favorite place in the world! Whenever we are there, its flannels, comfy sweaters, and boots everyday. I feel like this outfit basically summed up my trip.
Wilson, the dapper snowman that John and I
made deep in the woods. Yes, he is wearing a skinny tie! 
The beach
Strolling down the beach

1 comment:

  1. Love this outfit Abbey!! Those shoes are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete