Wednesday, March 6, 2013

{snow leopard}

What I'm wearing:
Blazer by Silence + Noise from Urban Outfitters,
blouse by h.i.p. from Marshalls,
pants from Target, boots from H&M,
ruby necklace by Judy Brandon Jewelry,
tourmaline necklace from Gem (gift),
& earrings from Grandma Rosenwinkel

Other than my velvet Scary Spice costume from when I was 10 years old, I can't remember ever owning anything leopard print. Yet, the other day when I was sifting through the racks at TjMaxx, I found this loose fitting leopard tank with a mustard yellow trim that was a complete baragain. I was intrigued by the thought of me wearing leopard something because I have always associated the pattern with divas or my grandma :) Turns out I caved and bought it with hopes of wearing it in an unconventional way. Here is my "unconventional leopard attempt #1:" wearing it with a heather grey blazer that challenges the power of the print. The blazer tones down the bold leopard pattern and is a change from pairing leopard with black or pink. Any ideas for what I should try next in my "unconventional leopard" series?

No comments:

Post a Comment