 |
What I'm wearing: Blouse by from TjMaxx, scarf from Goodwill, jeans by American Eagle, boots by Boemos from Marshalls, watch by Michael Kors, & lipstick by Cover Girl. |
While visiting Brooklyn, I really loved the beauty in the industrial buildings and warehouses in my sister's neighborhood. All throughout New York you can find graffiti, metal slats covering windows and doors, and lots of old tattered brick. I love posing in front of this metal garage cover while in Brooklyn. It is so raw, such a basic background, leaving the clothes and the colors to do the work. My outfit is made up of variations of primary colors that are bold and unique despite the "uniform nature" of primary colors. With the navy blue, mustard yellow, and fire engine red, my outfit speaks for itself, which I love!
Returning to Colorado from New York, I am inspired to be more daring with my wardrobe, so be prepared to see some crazy combos and lots of layering. Take on the challenge with me to change up your style and be bold this spring! Let me know how it goes :)
No comments:
Post a Comment