Thursday, October 18, 2012

{mix and match}


My teaching shoes
What I'm wearing:
Jean shirt from Argentina,
belt from Goodwill,
pants from Anthropologie,
clogs from Dansko,
earrings (hand-me-down),
ring (gift from Croatia) 
My outfit from Wednesday was a little bit of everything. Kind of random mixing and matching, but I think it turned out fun and original. It was so cute during second period, a student commented on my outfit. She said "Ms. Rosey, look we are both wearing jeans shirts. Also, you always have the coolest jewelry." It made me smile!
I love pairing my jean shirt with brown bottoms to 1. avoid the "Canadian tuxedo" look and 2. To create some contrast in my outfit. I thought the hints of red and turquoise jewelry went well with the rugged jean. My unique red ring was a gift from my friend, Rachel. She bought it for me while on a awesome cruise to Italy, Greece, and Croatia this past summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment