Thursday, September 6, 2012

{Thanks Shannon}

What I'm wearing:
Dress by Angie (borrow from my roommate),
cardigan by The Gap,
boots by BDG. from Urban Outfitters,
bangle & necklace (hand-me-downs),
bracelete by Gem,
ring (gift from my grandpa),
My roommate, Shannon, and I are both pretty tiny people. Often times, we refer to our apartment as The Shire (yes, that is a Lord of the Rings reference). One huge plus side to this is the ability to share closets whenever we want. Shannon & I can swap just about anything since we are the same size! My obsession with shoes & her obsession with dresses fit quite nicely together!

1 comment:

  1. that first photo looks like a catalogue shot! i love love this outfit, and the boots work so well to bring in a neutral pop (does that make sense?) to the subtle tones of the dress, cardigan, and gold bangle. gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete