Friday, October 3, 2014

{summer into fall}

What I'm Wearing:
Dress from Old Navy,
cardigan from Target,
scarf gift from World Market,
boots by Steve Madden,
& watch my Michael Kors
Busy city life really gets the best of you! With full weekends, grad school homework, midterms, and more I have been swamped over the past few weeks. But last weekend I had a chance to escape to the suburbs for a few hours. John & I traveled out to his parents' house about an hour outside the city. The afternoon consisted of running a few errands, a nap on the couch, a yummy homemade dinner, and a game of cribbage. Man, was it great!

For my relaxed afternoon with my boyfriend's family, I still wanted to look cute while being comfortable.  After some debate and fighting the desire to wear fall clothes despite the warm weather I decided on my linen dress from Old Navy. I still wanted to pull in some fall elements, so I wore this amazing scarf and my  Steve Madden booties. I love the mixture of tones in this infinity scarf. It reminds me of a colorful pile of autumn leaves!

Take away advice: If you're wanting to blended your style from summer into fall, try wearing a sundress with a autumn tone scarf or a cute floral skirt with a pair of fall booties.

No comments:

Post a Comment