Saturday, March 1, 2014

{exploring the mile high city}

What I'm wearing:
Sweater by ,
jeans from American Eagle,
flats by Steve Madden,
watch by Michael Kors,
necklace from my childhood,
sunglasses from boutique in New York
I might be wearing gray, but in no way was my evening gray! Some friends of mine live downtown in Denver and after years of living in Colorado, I finally went out adventuring in the mile high city. The evening took us to Tommy Thai's for dinner, Mezcal for margaritas, Mile High Distillery for dancing, and Voodoo Doughnuts for... DOUGHNUTS! Not my usual Friday night, but I loved it! At Voodoo Doughnuts, they have a crazy selection of doughnuts that are worth a 20 minute wait. As you can see below, I got a Maple glazed with bavarian cream, a raspberry jelly, a Oreo and peanut butter drizzled,  and of course, the Voodoo Doll with raspberry filling and a pretzel stabbed into it. What an fun night of exploring a few of Denver's neighborhoods with great friends!
As for my look, I decided to add some pop to my gray top by applying a dark red lip stick. With a loose top, I usually like to keep things basic on the bottom, like skinny jeans or a basic black skirt. Comfy and warm minus the flats (bad idea when it started snowing...live and learn I guess!)




No comments:

Post a Comment