 |
What Alex is wearing: Blouse from Goodwill, skirt from Urban Outfitters, nacklace (gift), belt from Target, & flats from Goodwill |
For the next few posts, I will be featuring a few blogs of my adorable friends and their outfits from a Sunday Women's Brunch that our church held. Everyone there was insanely beautiful, both inside and out! I wanted to capture their beauty and contagious joy in photos for my blog :) Alex is the first of my fashionable friends to be featured from Sunday. Al can wear just about anything and make it look lovely. Here, I adore everything about her outfit: the detailing in her blouse, the colors in her necklace, the deep maroon color of her skirt, and her meaningful tattoo peaking out of her adorable loafers found at Goodwill. Alex's outfit is a great balance between feminine and edgy. It embraces her creative style!
In addition to the fashion part of Sunday, more importantly I want to fill you all in on what he discussed at the brunch. That morning we were welcoming Elena, a faithful, kind, and strong woman from Juarez, Mexico, to Boulder. She blessed us with her story and shared the hope that she has for her city. Elena started the Teen Challenge in Juarez, giving a home, a loving community, and new hope to women and girls who are trapped in addiction and prostitution. In the past 40 years, 1000 girls have been brought to salvation through Elena's support and her ministry! Hallelujah!
 |
| Elena |
No comments:
Post a Comment